Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I get asked what my favorite tea blend is all the time. I typically say that all of my teas are because I blend them how I like them. No additives, and high quality organic products makes it easy to have many favorite blends. But as I worked on a new breakfast blend for my tea line, I found myself thinking about the English Breakfast tea I have drank throughout my life. I wanted to blend something that would hold up to milk and sugar like the English blends and I wanted something that would leave a nice after taste. I now have a breakfast blend that does both of these things! Brighton Breakfast Tea is a nice blend of OP Ceylon and Assam teas with a little something special added. I now have a new favorite morning, all day or after dinner drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment